Project Management Services
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
What are the benefits of property management?
As a third-party service provider, a property manager aims to serve both you and your tenants’ best interests. It’s their job to keep the tenants happy, while also ensuring that your building is staying in tip-top shape. You won’t have to worry about the day-to-day headaches that arise from having a rental property. Instead, you’ll just be making money.
What do property managers do?Property managers offer a full range of real estate services pertaining to the care and maintenance of one or multiple rental properties. At a high level, their job is to make sure that your investment property is a success. On a day-to-day basis, this could include many different responsibilities such as:
- Advertising rental listings to attract potential tenants
- Administering and enforcing leasing agreements
- Collecting monthly rent payments
- Scheduling maintenance and repairs
- Keeping a record of financial statements and preparing reports for the landowner
- Maintaining positive tenant relations and initiating the eviction process, if necessary
We source products. You save money.
We offer a comprehensive range of tailor-made sourcing services aimed at facilitating and streamlining your business.
Our team of experts has expertise and skills that span across many industries and fields.
And Berkeley Technology capability to manage orders from start to finish ensures highly efficient and seamless procurement process.
Fill out the form below to get in touch!
Because of an influx in business, it might take 1-2 business days for us to get back to you.